- Good news!! Amandine got accepted into TMM integrated BSs-MSc program
- Congrats to Amandine and Esha for securing CI3 and NSERC USRA summer scholarships
- Welcome to Mitacs Globalink Research Intern Ashish Patwari, who will spend the summer of 2023 in our lab
- We thank the CIHR for project grant support for the next 5 years to develop miRNA-based nanotherapies.
- We are happy to host Mitacs Globalink Research Interns Hillary and Saravanan for 3 months in our G-INCs lab.
- We would like to welcome graduate student Priya Suman to our G-INCs lab.
- We would like to thank the Cancer Research Society and Cure Foundation for the operating grant to support our work on RNAi nanotherapies for triple-negative breast cancer.
- We would like to welcome undergraduate students Sarah Ahmed and Esha Gahunia to our G-INCs lab.
- We would like to welcome Rose Gahla to our G-INCs lab. Rose is an undergraduate student in Biomedical Sciences at the University of Ottawa. She recently secured NSERC USRA to work on creating novel nanomedicines for cardiovascular diseases.
- We are pleased to announce that CIHR will support our collaborative project with Prof. Lisheng Wang's lab on developing novel nanotherapies for triple-negative breast cancer for the next five years via the project grant program.